After years of telling people chemotherapy is the only way to try (“Try” being the key word) to eliminate some diseases, John Hopkins is finally starting to tell us there is an alternative way.
Update from Johns Hopkins:
- Every person has mutated cells in the body. These cells do not show up in the standard tests until they have multiplied to a few billion. When doctors tell patients that there are no more mutated cells in their bodies after conventional treatment, it just means the tests are unable to detect them because they have not reached the detectable size.
- Mutated cells occur between 6 to more than 10 times in a person’s lifetime.
- When the person’s immune system is strong these cells will be destroyed and prevented from multiplying.
- When a person has a disease it indicates the person hasnutritional deficiencies. These could be due to genetic, but alsoenvironmental, food and lifestyle factors.
- To overcome the multiple nutritional deficiencies,changingdiet to eat more adequately and healthy, 4-5 times/day and by including supplements will strengthen the immune system.
- Chemotherapy involves poisoningthe rapidly-growing cells and also destroys rapidly-growing healthy cells in the bone marrow, gastrointestinal tract etc, and can cause organ damage, like liver, kidneys, heart, lungs etc.
- Radiation while destroying mutated cells also burns, scars and damages healthy cells, tissues and organs.
- Initial treatment with chemotherapy and radiation will often reduce problem. However prolonged use of chemotherapy and radiation do not result in a “cure”.
- When the body has too much toxic burden from chemotherapy and radiation the immune system is either compromised or destroyed, hence the person can succumb to various kinds of infections and complications.
- Chemotherapy and radiation can actually cause cells to mutate and become resistant and difficult to destroy. Surgery can also cause these cells to spread to other sites in the body.
- An effective way to battle plan is to starve the cells by not feeding it with the foods it needs to multiply.
a. Sugar substitutes like NutraSweet, Equal, Spoonful, etc are made with Aspartame and it is harmful. A better natural substitute would be Mauna honey or molasses, but only in very small amounts Table salthas a chemical added to make it white in color Better alternative is Bragg’s amines or sea salt.
b. Milk causes the body to produce mucus, especially in the gastro-intestinal tract. By cutting off milk and substituting with unsweetened soy milk the cells are being starved.
c. These cells thrive in an acid environment. A meat-based dietis acidic and it is best to eat fish, and a little other meat, like chicken. Meat also contains livestock antibiotics, growth hormones and parasites, which are all harmful, especially to people with weakened immune systems.
d. A diet made of 80%fresh vegetables and juice, whole grains, seeds, nuts and a little fruits help put the body into an alkaline environment. About 20% can be from cooked food including beans. Fresh vegetable juices provide live enzymes that are easily absorbed and reach down to cellular levels within 15 minutes to nourish and enhance growth of healthy cells. To obtain live enzymes for building healthy cells try and drink fresh vegetable juice (most vegetables including bean sprouts) and eat some raw vegetables 2 or 3 times a day. Enzymes are destroyed at temperatures of 104 degrees F (40 degrees C)
e. Avoid coffee, tea, and chocolate, which have high caffeine. Green teais a better alternative and has excellent properties. Water-best to drink purified water, or filtered, to avoid known toxins and heavy metals in tap water. Distilled water is acidic. So, you should avoid it.
- Meat proteinis difficult to digest and requires a lot of digestive enzymes. Undigested meat remaining in the intestines becomes putrefied and leads to more toxic buildup.
- Mutant cell walls have a tough protein covering. By refraining from or eating less meat it frees more enzymes to attack the protein walls of these cells and allows the body’s killer cells to go to work.
- Some supplementsbuild up the immune system (IP6, Flor-ssence, Essiac, anti-oxidants, vitamins, and minerals. EFAs etc.) to enable the body’s own killer cells to destroy diseasesd cells. Other supplements like vitamin E are known to cause apoptosis, or programmed cell death, the body’s normal method of disposing of damaged, unwanted, or unneeded cells.
- This is a disease of the mind, body, and spirit. A proactive and positive spirit will help you be a survivor. Anger, un-forgiveness and bitternessput the body into a stressful and acidic environment. Learn to have a loving and forgiving spirit. Learn to relax and enjoy life.
- Also, mutated cells cannot thrive in an oxygenated environment. Exercising dailyand deep breathing help to get more oxygen down to the cellular level.
- No plastic containers in microwave.
- No water bottles in freezer.
- No plastic wrap in microwave.
Johns Hopkins has recently sent this out in its newsletters. This information is being circulated at Walter Reed Army Medical Center as well.
Dioxin chemicals cause health risks. Dioxins are highly poisonous to the cells of our bodies. So, don’t freeze your plastic bottles with water in them as this releases dioxins from the plastic. Recently, Dr Edward Fujimoto, Wellness Program Manager at Castle Hospital, was on a TV program to explain this health hazard. He talked about dioxins and how bad they are for us. He said that we should not be heating our food in the microwave using plastic containers. This especially applies to foods that contain fat. He said that the combination of fat, high heat, and plastics releases dioxin into the food and ultimately into the cells of the body.
Instead, he recommends using glass, such as Corning Ware, Pyrex or ceramic containers for heating food. You get the same results, only without the dioxin. So such things as TV dinners, instant ramen and soups, etc., should be removed from the container and heated in something else. Paper isn’t bad but you don’t know what is in the paper. It’s just safer to use tempered glass, Corning Ware, etc. He reminded us that a while ago some of the fast food restaurants moved away from the foam containers to paper. The dioxin problem is one of the reasons.
Also, he pointed out that plastic wrap, such as Saran, is just as dangerous when placed over foods to be cooked in the microwave. As the food is nuked, the high heat causes poisonous toxins to actually melt out of the plastic wrap and drip into the food. Cover food with a paper towel instead.